Saturday, July 12, 2008

Heheheheh

Okay - it is not nice when someone falls asleep when having sex I guess!
Falling asleep twice even worse!
But this guy got so angry he and doused the woman's van with lighter fluid and said he would do the same to her.

Now that is NOT the part I am going 'heheheheh' at.
Was not even saying that at the part of the woman falling asleep TWICE during sex.

Nope - the bit that got me was the guys name - Gregory Smallwood!
Oh yes - childish I know and the niggle in the back of my mind is saying 'please tell me this is a made-up story!'
But still - little things and all that..........
Or will that now have to change to 'little things will not keep the woman from snoring!'
http://www.local12.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=f326fb7b-58f9-465f-bbd3-6cffa2914525

No comments: