Sunday, December 14, 2008

A little spooky........

Fuelled by anger from a life past
Craving revenge for a life unattainable
Lived too long to the lure of Satan's tune
A distant beat heard only by me.
Dreams of writhing bodies seducing the mind
Thriving on the pain of others
As I lay out of sight - in wait
With a yearning need for what a victim can provide.
Unsuspecting you walk in the dark
Becoming terrified of the invisible footsteps you can hear
Madness crawling to life as I appear and take you
Looking at me with pleading eyes
And soon they scream with mercy as I drag you back to my lair.
The hypnotic melody of your pulse as your heartbeat quickens
My attack frenzied and vicious
Ripping out flesh and tissue - pieces littering the room
Bathing in ecstasy as the warmth of your blood splashes on my skin
Ending your desecration and calming as your blood cools and thickens
Sated - I taste you on my fingertips
Loneliness of spirit leading to the destruction of others.

manananggalhs8

No comments: